Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Time!


Hello! This is my first blog, my first time posting anything on the internet, and my first "official" web page. I actually wanted to start a blog because I always seem to have things on my mind that I would love to write down. Now it seems that I can't think of anything to write. Go figure! My goal is to briefly record some of the things that I see and hear on any given day so that I may, someday, write a book. The funny thing is, I am so afraid of writing something on this blog that may sound gay! For that reason, don't expect to see any "feelings" expressed on this blog. Okay, it looks like I have written one half of a paragraph. Sweet! Now I feel a little better. This wasn't so bad after all, maybe I can make this work. Until next time, Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good start thus far.